Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital, which recently launched a new Stroke Centre of Excellence, hosted the Multidisciplinary team from Royal Hospital at a Stroke workshop. The team consisted of clinical facilitator Varuna Vather, Physiotherapist Nirodh Sinanin, Occupational therapist Jennifer Greenhough, Speech therapist Shobana Singh, Dietician Pranisha Deonarain and Social worker Siphokazi Shezi. Topics discussed included early positioning, mobilisation, prevention of secondary complications, splinting, feeding methods, early signs of dysphagia and social-work support.
- MMC Hosts Royal Hospital for Stroke Workshop
- Diabetes Day and Wellness Day at Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital!
- Vacancy – Catering Manager
- MMC, Royal Hospital & A-Team Ambulance Service at the 2018 Save Orion Race
- MMC hosts its 30th Staff Dinner & Year-End Function
- Vacancy – Stock Controller
- Vacancies – Auditor & Junior Auditor