MMC and Lily recently held a public talk and wellness day focusing on safe fasting practices for Diabetics during Ramadan.
KZN-based Endocrinologist Dr HA Randeree was the keynote speaker at the annual event.
Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital recently partnered with Silver Heights Secondary School in Pietermaritzburg, in order to promote clean and healthy living.
Pupils were educated on a variety of life orientation issues, including career guidance, infectious diseases and nutrition.
The MMC School Outreach initiative forms part of MMC’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaign.
- MMC and Lily Partner for Diabetes Fasting Education
- MMC Vacancies – April 2018
- Vacancy – HR Manager
- MMC hosts a celebration to mark the 30th Anniversary of the opening of our Hospital
- MMC observes World TB Day
- Coverage of MMC Doctors Academy meeting, in the PCB eBizBlitz
- MMC hosts Surgical Safety Open Day and Training, in conjunction with Jehu Industries and BD, among others