Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital recently partnered with Silver Heights Secondary School in Pietermaritzburg, in order to promote clean and healthy living.
Pupils were educated on a variety of life orientation issues, including career guidance, infectious diseases and nutrition.
The MMC School Outreach initiative forms part of MMC’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaign.
Living true to our motto “We Always Care”, Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital recently donated almost 10000 litres of water toward alleviating the Cape Town water crisis, in conjunction with the humanitarian organisation Gift of the Givers and bottled water service provider Arctic Amanzi.
MMC staff members and the hospital itself donated 1896 units of 5-litre bottled water toward this worthy cause.
- MMC Hosts Royal Hospital for Stroke Workshop
- Diabetes Day and Wellness Day at Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital!
- Vacancy – Catering Manager
- MMC, Royal Hospital & A-Team Ambulance Service at the 2018 Save Orion Race
- MMC hosts its 30th Staff Dinner & Year-End Function
- Vacancy – Stock Controller
- Vacancies – Auditor & Junior Auditor