Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital recently showcased its new Cardiac Wing known as Midlands Heart Centre, which will soon be commissioned.
Boasting a state of the art Cardiac Theatre, Catheterisation Lab, 12-bed Cardiac ICU and a 30-bed Cardiac Ward, Midlands Heart Centre will have a patient and family-centred approach towards clinical excellence. The event also launched MMC’s new doctors’ consulting suites – a wing which boasts a variety of clinical specialities.
These developments are nearing completion and form part of MMC’s major expansion project – aimed at creating a world-class medical precinct in downtown Pietermaritzburg’s CBD.
- Coverage of MMC Doctors Academy meeting, in the PCB eBizBlitz
- MMC hosts Surgical Safety Open Day and Training, in conjunction with Jehu Industries and BD, among others
- MMC School Outreach initiative at Silver Heights Secondary School in Northdale
- Ms Lalbeharie celebrates her 87th Birthday at MMC
- MMC bids farewell to long-serving Catering staff member, Zeena Devi Pillay
- MMC hosts CANSA Shavathon
- MMC hosts Annual Pregnancy Awareness Day (2018)