Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital recently partnered with Silver Heights Secondary School in Pietermaritzburg, in order to promote clean and healthy living.
Pupils were educated on a variety of life orientation issues, including career guidance, infectious diseases and nutrition.
The MMC School Outreach initiative forms part of MMC’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaign.
- MMC Hosts Royal Hospital for Stroke Workshop
- Diabetes Day and Wellness Day at Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital!
- Vacancy – Catering Manager
- MMC, Royal Hospital & A-Team Ambulance Service at the 2018 Save Orion Race
- MMC hosts its 30th Staff Dinner & Year-End Function
- Vacancy – Stock Controller
- Vacancies – Auditor & Junior Auditor