With traditional medicine remaining an integral part of how many locals manage their healthcare, Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital and the SA Academy of Family Physicians recently held a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) talk for Doctors, focussing on ethical issues at the interface between ‘orthodox’ and traditional medicine.
Pictured at the event were (from left to right) Dr Neethia Naidoo (Academy Chairperson), Dr Chris Ellis (Guest Speaker) and Jané van Vuuren (Litha Healthcare Group).
- MMC Hosts Royal Hospital for Stroke Workshop
- Diabetes Day and Wellness Day at Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital!
- Vacancy – Catering Manager
- MMC, Royal Hospital & A-Team Ambulance Service at the 2018 Save Orion Race
- MMC hosts its 30th Staff Dinner & Year-End Function
- Vacancy – Stock Controller
- Vacancies – Auditor & Junior Auditor