With traditional medicine remaining an integral part of how many locals manage their healthcare, Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital and the SA Academy of Family Physicians recently held a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) talk for Doctors, focussing on ethical issues at the interface between ‘orthodox’ and traditional medicine.
Pictured at the event were (from left to right) Dr Neethia Naidoo (Academy Chairperson), Dr Chris Ellis (Guest Speaker) and Jané van Vuuren (Litha Healthcare Group).
- MMC and Lily Partner for Diabetes Fasting Education
- MMC Vacancies – April 2018
- Vacancy – HR Manager
- MMC hosts a celebration to mark the 30th Anniversary of the opening of our Hospital
- MMC observes World TB Day
- Coverage of MMC Doctors Academy meeting, in the PCB eBizBlitz
- MMC hosts Surgical Safety Open Day and Training, in conjunction with Jehu Industries and BD, among others