Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital recently observed World Hand Hygiene Day, highlighting the critical importance of good hand hygiene in the healthcare environment.
The Hospital partnered with B Braun to educate staff and other stakeholders on hand hygiene, thereby decreasing healthcare-associated infections.
Initiatives included in-service training, practical demonstrations, as well as the usage of a UV lamp to ascertain the level of hand-washing efficacy.
- MMC Hosts Royal Hospital for Stroke Workshop
- Diabetes Day and Wellness Day at Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital!
- Vacancy – Catering Manager
- MMC, Royal Hospital & A-Team Ambulance Service at the 2018 Save Orion Race
- MMC hosts its 30th Staff Dinner & Year-End Function
- Vacancy – Stock Controller
- Vacancies – Auditor & Junior Auditor