Midlands Medical Centre is a private hospital comprising 225 beds and 5 operating theatres, and is situated in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital of KwaZulu-Natal. Pietermaritzburg is 80 kilometres from Durban, and just less than 500 kilometres from Johannesburg. The Drakensberg mountains are just over an hour away.
Pietermaritzburg has a population of about 600 000, and the target market of the hospital includes the whole of the Midlands, as well as the Greytown region.
The hospital’s facilities are used by a host of General Practitioners and Specialists of all disciplines, as well as Dentists. In its 26 years of existence, MMC has become known in the city for delivering excellent and cost effective healthcare to the community it serves.
- MMC observes 2017 World AIDS Day
- MMC honours Staff at 2017 Annual Awards
- MMC hosts Public and Staff Wellness Day, in commemoration of 2017 World Diabetes Day
- MMC supports Community Chest and children with Cerebral Palsy
- Showcasing Midlands Heart Centre
- MMC Supports Ikhwezi Primary School in Sobantu
- MMC Celebrates World Trauma Day