Midlands Medical Centre is a private hospital comprising 225 beds and 5 operating theatres, and is situated in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital of KwaZulu-Natal. Pietermaritzburg is 80 kilometres from Durban, and just less than 500 kilometres from Johannesburg. The Drakensberg mountains are just over an hour away.
Pietermaritzburg has a population of about 600 000, and the target market of the hospital includes the whole of the Midlands, as well as the Greytown region.
The hospital’s facilities are used by a host of General Practitioners and Specialists of all disciplines, as well as Dentists. In its 26 years of existence, MMC has become known in the city for delivering excellent and cost effective healthcare to the community it serves.
- Coverage of MMC Doctors Academy meeting, in the PCB eBizBlitz
- MMC hosts Surgical Safety Open Day and Training, in conjunction with Jehu Industries and BD, among others
- MMC School Outreach initiative at Silver Heights Secondary School in Northdale
- Ms Lalbeharie celebrates her 87th Birthday at MMC
- MMC bids farewell to long-serving Catering staff member, Zeena Devi Pillay
- MMC hosts CANSA Shavathon
- MMC hosts Annual Pregnancy Awareness Day (2018)