Midlands Medical Centre is a private hospital comprising 225 beds and 5 operating theatres, and is situated in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital of KwaZulu-Natal. Pietermaritzburg is 80 kilometres from Durban, and just less than 500 kilometres from Johannesburg. The Drakensberg mountains are just over an hour away.
Pietermaritzburg has a population of about 600 000, and the target market of the hospital includes the whole of the Midlands, as well as the Greytown region.
The hospital’s facilities are used by a host of General Practitioners and Specialists of all disciplines, as well as Dentists. In its 26 years of existence, MMC has become known in the city for delivering excellent and cost effective healthcare to the community it serves.
- MMC Hosts Annual Neonatal Skills Workshop
- MMC celebrates Spring Day 2017
- MMC Hosts Secretary’s Day 2017
- MMC empowers Edendale residents
- 18 August 2017
- Coverage of the Discovery DEAN Quarterly Award winner, in The Witness newspaper
- Coverage of the Discovery DEAN Quarterly Award winner, in the PCB eBizBlitz