Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital comprises 274 beds across all major healthcare disciplines – and a multi-Theatre complex including a Lamina-Flow Theatre, Cardiac-Theatre and a Caesar-Theatre. MMC Private Hospital is situated in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital of KwaZulu-Natal. Pietermaritzburg is 80 kilometres from Durban, and approximately 500 kilometres from Johannesburg. The Drakensberg mountains are just over an hour away.
Pietermaritzburg has a population of in excess of 600 000, and the client-base of the hospital includes the whole of the Midlands region.
The hospital’s facilities are used by a host of General Practitioners and Specialists of all disciplines, as well as Dentists. In its existence of more than 30 years, MMC has become known in the city for delivering excellent and cost-effective healthcare to the communities it serves.
- MMC Hosts Royal Hospital for Stroke Workshop
- Diabetes Day and Wellness Day at Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital!
- Vacancy – Catering Manager
- MMC, Royal Hospital & A-Team Ambulance Service at the 2018 Save Orion Race
- MMC hosts its 30th Staff Dinner & Year-End Function
- Vacancy – Stock Controller
- Vacancies – Auditor & Junior Auditor