Our Vision is to serve Pietermaritzburg’s doctors and public in such a fashion that MMC becomes our community’s First choice of private hospital.
We will achieve our Vision by our commitment to delivering a quality service to our Patients, Doctors, Shareholders and Staff.
- OUR PATIENTS
We will treat them with empathy, maintain their dignity and respect their right to life.
- OUR DOCTORS
We shall provide patients with the best nursing care available, and ensure that doctors are provided with excellent technology.
- OUR SHAREHOLDERS
They are promised a fair return on their investment, taking into account, however, our objective of providing cost effective care to our patients.
- OUR STAFF
We will deal with our staff in a transparent manner, and regard them as our greatest asset. Training and coaching will be used as tools to develop all our staff to their fullest potential.
- Coverage of MMC Doctors Academy meeting, in the PCB eBizBlitz
- MMC hosts Surgical Safety Open Day and Training, in conjunction with Jehu Industries and BD, among others
- MMC School Outreach initiative at Silver Heights Secondary School in Northdale
- Ms Lalbeharie celebrates her 87th Birthday at MMC
- MMC bids farewell to long-serving Catering staff member, Zeena Devi Pillay
- MMC hosts CANSA Shavathon
- MMC hosts Annual Pregnancy Awareness Day (2018)