Our Vision is to serve Pietermaritzburg’s doctors and public in such a fashion that MMC becomes our community’s First choice of private hospital.
We will achieve our Vision by our commitment to delivering a quality service to our Patients, Doctors, Shareholders and Staff.
- OUR PATIENTS
We will treat them with empathy, maintain their dignity and respect their right to life.
- OUR DOCTORS
We shall provide patients with the best nursing care available, and ensure that doctors are provided with excellent technology.
- OUR SHAREHOLDERS
They are promised a fair return on their investment, taking into account, however, our objective of providing cost effective care to our patients.
- OUR STAFF
We will deal with our staff in a transparent manner, and regard them as our greatest asset. Training and coaching will be used as tools to develop all our staff to their fullest potential.
- MMC Hosts Annual Neonatal Skills Workshop
- MMC celebrates Spring Day 2017
- MMC Hosts Secretary’s Day 2017
- MMC empowers Edendale residents
- 18 August 2017
- Coverage of the Discovery DEAN Quarterly Award winner, in The Witness newspaper
- Coverage of the Discovery DEAN Quarterly Award winner, in the PCB eBizBlitz