Our Vision is to serve Pietermaritzburg’s doctors and public in such a fashion that MMC becomes our community’s First choice of private hospital.
We will achieve our Vision by our commitment to delivering a quality service to our Patients, Doctors, Shareholders and Staff.
- OUR PATIENTS
We will treat them with empathy, maintain their dignity and respect their right to life.
- OUR DOCTORS
We shall provide patients with the best nursing care available, and ensure that doctors are provided with excellent technology.
- OUR SHAREHOLDERS
They are promised a fair return on their investment, taking into account, however, our objective of providing cost effective care to our patients.
- OUR STAFF
We will deal with our staff in a transparent manner, and regard them as our greatest asset. Training and coaching will be used as tools to develop all our staff to their fullest potential.
- MMC observes 2017 World AIDS Day
- MMC honours Staff at 2017 Annual Awards
- MMC hosts Public and Staff Wellness Day, in commemoration of 2017 World Diabetes Day
- MMC supports Community Chest and children with Cerebral Palsy
- Showcasing Midlands Heart Centre
- MMC Supports Ikhwezi Primary School in Sobantu
- MMC Celebrates World Trauma Day