Our Vision is to serve Pietermaritzburg’s doctors and public in such a fashion that MMC becomes our community’s First choice of private hospital.
We will achieve our Vision by our commitment to delivering a quality service to our Patients, Doctors, Shareholders and Staff.
- OUR PATIENTS
We will treat them with empathy, maintain their dignity and respect their right to life.
- OUR DOCTORS
We shall provide patients with the best nursing care available, and ensure that doctors are provided with excellent technology.
- OUR SHAREHOLDERS
They are promised a fair return on their investment, taking into account, however, our objective of providing cost effective care to our patients.
- OUR STAFF
We will deal with our staff in a transparent manner, and regard them as our greatest asset. Training and coaching will be used as tools to develop all our staff to their fullest potential.
- MMC Hosts Royal Hospital for Stroke Workshop
- Diabetes Day and Wellness Day at Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital!
- Vacancy – Catering Manager
- MMC, Royal Hospital & A-Team Ambulance Service at the 2018 Save Orion Race
- MMC hosts its 30th Staff Dinner & Year-End Function
- Vacancy – Stock Controller
- Vacancies – Auditor & Junior Auditor