Casualty and Emergency Services
Our Casualty Unit provides a 24 hour service for all medical emergencies, ensuring prompt and efficient treatment for patients, with the support of our onsite Casualty doctor service
We offer a fully Halaal accredited catering service for all patient dietary requirements and pride ourselves in our a-la-carte menu, specially designed by our in-house Dietician, offering a variety of meals to our patients, incorporating the different cultural needs.
Our Pharmacy offers a full dispensary service to the hospital, providing all medication and surgical requirements for our in-patients. The operating hours are Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 18.00pm; Saturdays from 8.30am – 14.00pm and Sundays and Public Holidays from 9.00am – 13.00pm. A registered Pharmacist is on call at all times to attend to any emergencies.
We have two resident Physiotherapists on our premises at Midlands Medical Centre providing full physiotherapy services. Should you wish to contact them please contact:
Shanaaz Essop : 033 394 7390
Jitesh Gopal : 033 397 0686
Resident Registered Dietician
Our registered Dietician is also available to consult and guide patients with special dietary requirements, free of charge. Special advice is also offered to the family to assist with post discharge practicalities for the patient.
- MMC Hosts Royal Hospital for Stroke Workshop
- Diabetes Day and Wellness Day at Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital!
- Vacancy – Catering Manager
- MMC, Royal Hospital & A-Team Ambulance Service at the 2018 Save Orion Race
- MMC hosts its 30th Staff Dinner & Year-End Function
- Vacancy – Stock Controller
- Vacancies – Auditor & Junior Auditor